HOW TO REGISTER
To register for exams in 2019 please follow the instructions below.
1. Check that the date of your exam is published on the corresponding exam page on this website – see ‘Exams and Prices’ (www.cambridge-nord.de).
Also make sure that you have not missed the Closing Date for Entries for this exam.
We will continue to accept registrations until the page states ‘Closed for Entries’.
3. Download and complete one of the below Entry Forms electronically:
Please click here for an entry form if you are under 17 years old
Please click here for an entry form if you are 18 years old or over
For any other questions please see our FAQ page.
4. Send your completed form to: camhhentries(at)gmail.com
5. Transfer the Examination Fee to the following bank account:
Account name: Andreas Grundtvig / Cambridge Examinations
Bank: Hamburger Sparkasse (Haspa)
Account number: 105 622 1193
Important: Please ensure that the name of the candidate appears on the bank transfer form.
Cash payments are also possible, but only by first contacting the Centre Manager.
NB. DO NOT wait for us to confirm receipt of your form before making this payment.
6. You will recieve an automatic reply to confirm that we have received your form. Please also DO NOT contact us to ask if we have received your entry.
You will receive an email with further details within five working days of the Closing Date for Entries. This includes instructions for the procedure of the Examination Day. Please make sure that you read this email very carefully to avoid unnecessary stress or disappointment on the day of your exam. If you do not receive this email within five working days of the given closing date, please contact the centre immediately.
7. About one month before your Exam, you will receive an official confirmation of your registration from the University of Cambridge by email. This Confirmation of Entry includes your full Examination timetable as well as details of how to see your results after the exam. You MUST keep this very safely, we cannot help you if you lose it.